Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy 31st

On February 16, 2012 I turned 31.  To be honest I am not bothered by getting older.  I am finding that each year I am getting healthier and stronger.  So how does one celebrate her birthday?  She begins the day by being a kick-ass boot camp instructor, and trying out her first workout called. ZEN.  Check out the workout page for that workout.

After the workout I went to Nordstrom Rack and bought some clothes and then I went for a wonderful trip to LULU Lemon.  I have to tell you if you have never been there it is worth a visit.  I bought a fantastic pair of running pants, a new sports bra, and a wonderful top.  While they were expensive I must say they are the fantastic. 
Don't you just love my new shirt!


Then I hit the gym for Brian's Birthday workout.  So here it goes.......

Warm Up- 1 Mile Jog
310 meter row x3

31 minutes total
31 Plie squats
31 Pull Ups
31 Push Ups
31 American Kettle Bell Swings (25 Pounds)
.31 Run

As many rounds as possible. 

THE END RESULT







It's Amazing what I can do at 31 that I could not at 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment